America american women dating indian men
– Note that you should not wear any scent (perfume, strong after-shaves or hairsprays) at all!
It can be a threat to people with asthma or allergies, which are common with Canadians.
– Decisions are not usually made until all the facts are at hand.
– Business hours are generally am to pm, Monday to Friday.
Mornings tend to be the preferred time for appointments. – Canada is officially bilingual in French and English - do not forget that and be prepared to use these languages in meetings. – Note that in the province of Québec, there are very stringent French-language requirements for all commercial endeavours.
– In business meetings, a handshake is the appropriate greeting. – It is considered especially rude to speak in a foreign language in the presence of other people who do not understand what is being said.
– Popular topics include sports - hockey, football, baseball, basketball, golf, and tennis.
Generally, Canadians tend to be self-confident and open to discuss general topics.
– Canadians will also feel more comfortable talking when they can look you in the eyes.– Note that a great importance is given to respecting everyone's opinions.Regardless of rank and status, people expect the right to be heard and listened to.– Your business card should have both French and English translations.